Our advocacy service offers free and professional advice on benefits, housing, debt and immigration across Ealing, Harrow and Barnet. Specifically, we:
- Assist with filling in forms, translations, phone calls as well as referrals to other specialist organisations and solicitors.
- Offer advice about, and assistance applying for, welfare benefits, loans and grants;
- Support clients in terms of finding housing and resolving problems with existing housing;
- Help to resolve disputes with landlords or debt agencies, etc.;
- Provide after basic immigration advice, OISC level 1 (This includes applications for travel documents and for Indefinite housing, benefits, etc.);
- We provide the above services in Dari, Farsi, Pashto, Arabic and English.
Information and advice on housing, benefits and entitlements, health, education and employment are available at the following locations:
|Monday – Friday||10:00 – 17:00||Our main office: 3rd Floor, Middlesex House, 130 College Road, Harrow HA1 1BQ|
|Monday||09.00 – 1.00||Whitefields School, Claremount Road, Barnet NW2 1TR|
|Wednesday||09:00 0 16:00||Greenfields Children Centre, Recreation Road, Southall, Ealing UB2 5PF|
All of our staff and volunteers are Disclosure & Barring Service checked.
Success Story – immigration advice