Our advocacy service offers free and professional advice on benefits, housing, debt and immigration. Specifically, we:
- Provide after grant of asylum support (i.e. applications for travel documents, housing, benefits, etc.);
- Offer advice about, and assistance applying for, social security benefits, loans and grants;
- Support clients in terms of finding housing and resolving problems with existing housing;
- Help to resolve disputes with landlords or debt agencies, etc.;
- We assist with filling in forms, translations, phone calls as well as referrals to other organisations and solicitors.
Information and advice on housing, benefits and entitlements, health, education and employment are available at the following locations:
|Tuesday||09:00-15:00||Our main office on 10th Floor Hyde House, The Hyde, London NW9 6LH|
|Friday||10:00-16:00||Harrow CAB, Civic 8 (behind Harrow Civic Centre), Station Road HA1 2XH|
All of our staff and volunteers are Disclosure & Barring Service checked.
Here are some examples of individuals we have helped in the past through our advocacy service: