The Mental Health Project aims to provide a safe space for refugees and migrants facing emotional hardship. Our service provides the following support to clients:
- Someone to meet and talk to in a safe, private and confidential place;
- Needs assessment and support through signposting, cultural brokerage, social and emotional support and counselling;
- Reliable staff who will listen and help you with your problems;
- Mental health awareness workshops about common problems, such as depression;
- We provide this service in Dari, Farsi, Pashtu and English.