Paiwand education project works in partnership with voluntary organisations, local authorities and mainstream schools in order to test a new model of high quality, sustainable supplementary school provision that raises the attainment of targeted disadvantaged children in critical National Curriculum subjects such as Maths and English.
We run four Saturday schools, three in Harrow and one in Barnet, we support over 500 children and young people from low income families from London boroughs of Barnet, Brent, Camden, Enfield, Ealing, Harrow, Hillingdon and Westminster.
Saturday schools are open between 10.00am – 3.30pm on a Saturday morning for the 33 term weeks in the year.
- We offer classes in: Maths & English Language, Dari, Pashto, music & drama.
- We enrol from 6-16 years old
1. Mohib Wallizada on 0742 5175 848 or email@example.com for Canon & Stag Lane Cluster
2. Emily Beckwith on 02089058770 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for Whitefield Cluster
3. Raziya Zarrien on 02089058770 or email@example.com, for Stag Lane School
4. Illa Nakarja on 02089058770 for Norbury Primary School.
Fees: £25 for one child, £25 for the second, £20 per each additional child.
We also provide Saturday study support in Maths and English every week from 9:30am-12:30pm at the above schools. Our aim is to:
- Boost students’ exam grades
- Provide tailored academic support
- Create a space for students to ask questions they were unable to ask in class