The Mental Health Project aims to provide a safe space for refugees and migrants facing emotional hardship. Our service provides the following support to clients:
- Someone to meet and talk to in a safe, private and confidential place.
- Needs assessment and support through signposting, cultural brokerage, social and emotional support and counselling.
- Reliable staff who will listen and help you with your problems.
- Mental health awareness workshop about common problems such as depression.
- We provide this service in Dari, Farsi, Pashtu, Hindi, Punjabi and English.
We have drop in sites in Brent, Barnet, Ealing and Harrow.
To make an appointment or for more information Click Here or contact Hasina Sarwari on:
0744 5963 405 or 0208 905 8770 email@example.com