We provide supported accommodation for unaccompanied minors and refugee youths (aged 16-18), with support from our team of qualified Key Workers who encourage the young people to gain the necessary skills to transition into independent living. We aim to:
- Provide the young people with support and prepare them for a transition to adulthood;
- Work in partnership with local authority services and other agencies;
- Enable the development of life skills and knowledge of British society and culture through a formal preparation for independence programme;
- Acknowledge and celebrate culture and ethnicity;
- Encourage young refugees to support themselves through education and training;
- Commend young people’s personal achievements;
- Ensure that each young person’s pathway plan is implemented and monitored through an internal care plan;
- Support asylum seeking young people within the framework imposed by immigration law.
The Project accepts referrals from local authorities in London. If you are a professional looking to make a referral, please complete and submit a referral form.