🇦🇫 Afghan Resettlement Emergency Funds
223,000 people displaced and in need of emergency assistance
The crisis unfolding in Afghanistan is tragic. You can help refugees rebuild shattered lives in safety here in the UK.
WE NEED YOUR HELP MORE THAN EVER BEFORE!
Donate today and you could help provide life-changing services for regufees arriving in the UK who have lost everything.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR DONATIONS TO TRANSFORM LIVES:
• Mental Health Support to heal the trauma of losing everything.
• Youth Education, Activities and Services to support children with no family in the UK.
• Employment Assistance to restart lost careers and promote the skills that refugees bring.
• English Language and Integration Classes to help people flourish in their new communities.
• Immigration guidance to help people navigate through the complex refugee system.
• Accomodation support for homeless refugees struggling to survive with nothing.
EVERY DONATION MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE TO REFUGEES
• Staying connected - £5 could top up phone data, so a refugee can try to contact their family or join an online employment workshop.
• Being understood - £25 could pay for an hour with an interpreter, so a refugee can express themselves fully and get the services that they require.
• Basic supplies - £25 could provide essential toiletries for those who desperately need it
• Supporting mothers - £25 could provide essential supplies for babies, such as nappies and dry baby milk
• Finding their way - £30 could provide an hour of specialist advice for someone navigating the complex asylum system.
• Trauma support - £50 could pay for an hour of therapy, to help a refugee recover from trauma and grief.
Established in 2002, Afghan Association Paiwand Ltd is a community organisation and charity dedicated to helping refugees and asylum seekers in the UK. Serving both young people and adults, our dedicated volunteers provide vital advice and assistance for people in Edgware, London, and the surrounding areas. Whether you require our assistance or want to learn more about supporting our work, we’re happy to answer any enquiries you may have. Get in touch today for further information.
For referrals, please see our project pages for individual contact details where you can send client referrals.
Question: “Is there a possibility to bring someone to the UK who hasn’t worked in the British army or had no work, but their life is in danger for personal reasons? Is there any chance for them to come here? Not a sibling or parents, but a nephew or niece with their family.”
Answer: "Her family members are not eligible under the current categories. However, she can register them with the British embassy in Kabul. It is possible that the government may produce further guidance on extended family members and include them in additional categories. For now just register them."
From housing services to legal advocacy, our community organisation and charity provides an array of refugee services.